Cathedral City Citizens on Patrol (COP)
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
68-700 Avenida Lalo GuerreroCathedral City, CA 92234
Citizen's On Patrol:
- Assist law enforcement personnel with record keeping, data entry, vehicle maintenance, parking citations, vehicle storages, traffic control, community events, etc.
- Duties as assigned or preferred by the volunteer based on their skill set, abilities, and interest.
- Depends on what particular type of work the volunteer would like to participate in, our volunteers go through a background process before they are allowed to become part of the program.
- Volunteer can put in as many or as little time as they wish in support of the program. Some of our volunteers are seasonal.
- Volunteers report to the Watch Commander or Bureau Supervisor.
- All volunteers receive orientation training and on-going training depending on where they volunteer their time in the Department.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
Report this opportunity