Got an Hour? Meals on Wheels Delivers Food and Smiles in Clinton, Eaton, and Ingham Counties
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
5303 S. Cedar St. Bldg. 1Lansing, MI 48911
This group of amazing volunteers gets together on a regular basis to socialize and have fun!
MEALS ON WHEELS VOLUNTEER
HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN:
TCOA needs volunteer drivers in the following locations:
- City of Lansing
- Eaton County
- Clinton County
- Rural Ingham
- Visit http://www.tcoa.org/nutrition/meals-on-wheels/volunteer/ and submit the online Meals on Wheels volunteer application.
- OR you can submit an application by mail or in person at the Tri-County Office on Aging.
- The Meals on Wheels office serving your area will contact you to set up a training.
- One hour, between 10:30am-1:30pm
- Physical ability to deliver meals
- Attend a training; A ride-along with an experienced volunteer
- A vehicle to use while delivering meals
- Complete a criminal background check
VOLUNTEER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Pick up meals at a designated time and place
- Deliver to each home as designated on route sheet
- Return meal containers to a designated area
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour over lunch once/month, once/week, or daily
Report this opportunity