Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a non-profit Christian organization whose mission is to uplift and support youth with have be negatively affected by the stress of life through our mentorship programs.
MRU is currently seeking an Administrative Volunteer who will be responsible for completing various administrative functions such as proofreading documents, scheduling appointments, taking notes, file organization, or follow-up on assigned tasks.
A time commitment of one (3-8 hours a week)
Primary responsibilities include:
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- Order materials or supplies.
- Prepare documentation for meetings.
- Use computer for various applications.
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems.
- Record information.
- Update paperwork.
- Completing correspondence.
- Schedule appointments.
- Operate office equipment.
- Proofread documents, records, or other files to ensure accuracy.
Qualifications of a successful candidate will include:
- High School or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Experience with clerical tasks
- Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
Every donation changes the future for the next generation!
We thank you in advance for your consideration.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 23
- At least two (2) days per week
- You may need your to use your own personal phone or cell phone
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Marketing Committee Member
- Adminstrative Intern & Driver
- Program Research Development
- Enrollment Coordinator
- Administrative Volunteer
- Principal Trainer
- Virtual Grant Writer
- Local Grant Writer
- Marketing & Business Plan Writer
- Development Fund Committe Members
- Media Distribution Volunteer
- Editor & Written Communicator