Mentor's R Us Inc.
Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a Christian non-profit organization seeking to inspire and model sustainable life skills through the engagement in hands-on experiences for youth and adults.
MRU is currently seeking an Administrative Volunteer who will be responsible for completing various administrative functions such as proofreading documents, scheduling appointments, taking notes, file organization, or follow-up on assigned tasks.
A time commitment of one (10-20 hours a week)
Primary responsibilities include:
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- Order materials or supplies.
- Prepare documentation for meetings.
- Use computer for various applications.
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems.
- Record information.
- Update paperwork.
- Completing correspondence.
- Schedule appointments.
- Operate office equipment.
- Proofread documents, records, or other files to ensure accuracy.
Qualifications of a successful candidate will include:
- High School or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Experience with clerical tasks
- Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
Every donation changes the future for the next generation!
We thank you in advance for your consideration.
About Mentor's R Us Inc.
At Select Locations, Scotrun Estates, ScotRun, PA 18332, US
Mentors R Us Inc. (MRU) is 501 c3 Christian non-profit organization seeking to inspire youth & adults by modeling sustainable life skills. What sets MRU apart from other non profits is our commitment to effective service, relationship building & our unique program designs. All are welcome to volunteer!!!!!
MRU acknowledges that Inspiration can unlock the keys to hidden potential in youth and adults. Our Programs match real world experiences with dreams that seem unattainable.
This program promises to improve relationships, self-esteem, social & life skills, emotional stability, morals, health and spiritual awareness. Mentor's and Mentees meet in teams for extra support. Activities are pre-arranged by topic to create the most beneficial environment for the youth and the Mentor.
MRU's Independent Living Program: Mentor's & Mentee's will share living quarters as MRU's philosophy expand to the home base. Mentee's will transition through the program in approximately three years until they gain their own independence into society.