It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
10201 E. Riverside DriveBothell, WA 98011
- The volunteer dishwasher is responsible for the washing of noon meal dishes and pans.
- The volunteer is also responsible for putting away the dishes, pots and pans.
- Bonus for this volunteer position is a free lunch and great conversation!
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hours are between 10am and 2pm
- Ability to stand for few hours at a time; ability to get along with fellow volunteers & chef
Report this opportunity