- Responsible for the development & maintenance of Website.
- Creates Blog and coordinates updates.
- Researches methods to best utilize online technology in the promotion through Internet television, radio, advertising, email blasts, and Pod Casts.
- Experience with Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop required.
- Experience with Flash a plus.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Social media/Internet Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Givings Program Coordinator
- CROWNS College/Career Program...
- Publications Editor
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Web Developer
- Community Service Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Community Development Officer
- Grant Development Officer
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Radio - Associate Producer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Trainer
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Research & Development
- Advertising Sales Representative