- Responsible for digitally editing
- Performs video compression for streaming Internet distribution
- Selects and combines the most effective shots for stories, mark frames, determines the specific audio and visual effects and music necessary to complete digital pictures.
- Organizes and strings together raw footage into a continuous format according to scripts and/or the instructions of directors and producers.
- Programs computerized graphic effects.
- Reviews footage sequence by sequence before assembling into a final product.
- Records needed sounds, or obtains them from sound effects libraries.
- Confers with producers and directors concerning layout or editing approaches needed to increase entertainment value of productions.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Social media/Internet Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Givings Program Coordinator
- CROWNS College/Career Program...
- Publications Editor
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Web Developer
- Community Service Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Community Development Officer
- Grant Development Officer
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Radio - Associate Producer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Trainer
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Research & Development
- Advertising Sales Representative