- Works closely with the Executive Producer in the overall development and production of Priceless Perspective Radio Show
- Responsible for scripting, story development, booking of guests and overseeing production and editing.
- Develops and coordinates of program calendar, team management and, developing and maintaining relationships with program affiliates.
- Assists with communication of program needs with writers, production team and volunteers.
- Works with the underwriting, promotions and editing teams to place sponsorship/advertising commercials in proper slots.
- Secures releases of guests and checks copyright and permission issues.
- Producing / Editing recordings & podcasts
- Collaborating with Marketing Team to Expand Distribution
- Managing Relationships with Hosts
- Booking / Coordinating Shows
- Comfortable Building Relationships with Hosts / Sponsors
- Researching Show Topics / Trends in the Industry
- Managing Studio Calendar
- Strong experience editing audio files using Audacity or similar products
- Clear and Professional Written / Verbal Skills
- Ability to work Independently
- Extremely Detail Oriented
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Social media/Internet Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Givings Program Coordinator
- CROWNS College/Career Program...
- Publications Editor
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Community Service Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Community Development Officer
- Grant Development Officer
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Radio - Associate Producer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Trainer
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Research & Development
- Advertising Sales Representative