Radio - Associate Producer
19 people are interested
- Works closely with the Executive Producer in the overall development and production of Priceless Perspective Radio Show
- Responsible for scripting, story development, booking of guests and overseeing production and editing.
- Develops and coordinates of program calendar, team management and, developing and maintaining relationships with program affiliates.
- Assists with communication of program needs with writers, production team and volunteers.
- Works with the underwriting, promotions and editing teams to place sponsorship/advertising commercials in proper slots.
- Secures releases of guests and checks copyright and permission issues.
- Producing / Editing recordings & podcasts
- Collaborating with Marketing Team to Expand Distribution
- Managing Relationships with Hosts
- Booking / Coordinating Shows
- Comfortable Building Relationships with Hosts / Sponsors
- Researching Show Topics / Trends in the Industry
- Managing Studio Calendar
- Strong experience editing audio files using Audacity or similar products
- Clear and Professional Written / Verbal Skills
- Ability to work Independently
- Extremely Detail Oriented
About Diamond In The Rough
2140 McGee Road, Suite C-640, Snellville, GA 30078, US
To motivate, educate, inspire and provide guidance to girls ages 4-18 through mentoring and life skills development.
A chrisitian organization that provides mentoring to girls through weekly workshops, field trips, community service projects and other activities.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Must be at least 18