Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a Christian non-profit organization whose mission is to uplift and support disadvantaged youth and adolescents by providing developmental services through mentorship programs.
MRU is currently seeking two Change Agents who will be responsible for traveling to select locations to engage potential volunteers to discuss MRU’s mission and any open volunteer opportunities, developing new relationships, maintaining volunteer databases, and responding to volunteer inquiries with the purpose of gaining new volunteers for the organization.
- Travel to select locations to meet new volunteers.
- Create recruitment strategies that fit MRU’s needs.
- Engage people and Speak in open forums.
- Reply to Emails, Voice Mails within 24 hours
- Manage Online databases
- Call various agencies and individuals on behalf of MRU.
- Supply and collect documents necessary to fill positions.
- Work alongside MRU Personnel
- Set goals for volunteers to accomplish.
- Willingness to meet potential volunteers in public places
- Valid PA driver’s license
- Motivated, self-starter
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with the English language
- Clean background check
- Three professional references
- Medical & Psychiatric clearances needed
- Ability to work in the United States
- Some work can be completed from home. Travel to various locations will be required depending on demands.
- Administrative Support
- Youth Services
- Professional Development
- Performance Management
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- 15 hours per week
- Please include phone number with response. Thank you.
- Principal Trainer
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Marketing Committee Member
- Virtual Grant Writer
- Adminstrative Intern & Driver
- Local Grant Writer
- Enrollment Coordinator
- Marketing & Business Plan Writer
- Development Fund Committe Members
- Administrative Volunteer
- Media Distribution Volunteer
- Editor & Written Communicator