Our Ebenezer Care Center (nursing home) residents love to have visitors. If you enjoy elders and appreciate the stories they tell, this is the perfect volunteer position for you. If you have a special hobby or interest in arts or sports, we can match you to a senior who would love to share their passion. Our residents also love volunteers to read to them. If you like to paint nails, we have some residents who would love to have you give them a mini-manicure too. There are many possibilities for perfect matches! This position has a flexible schedule. However, our residents appreciate routine events so if you can volunteer once a week for 1-2 hours for a regularly scheduled visit and commit to at least 3 months, that works best.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus...
- Water Color Class Escort
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Birthday Party - Loren on Park
- Cribbage Volunteers
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Pianist - Park Apartments
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Adult Day Center Escort/Activity...
- Table Games Volunteer
- Garden Club Volunteers
- Estate Sales / Hands & Hearts...
- Ebenezer Care Center Spring...
- MN Opera Classes at Ebenezer...