Helping Residents who cannot move their own wheelchairs is the most important way you can help them take advantage of our many programs. You will only be asked to push wheelchairs--never to lift or transfer a person to or from a wheelchair. Help the Residents go on outings, or to and from activities within our building. Hours are very flexible and individually arranged, as we have programs in the morning, afternoon and evening, and on all days of the week.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Music Program Support
- Creative Arts Room Volunteer
- Escort Residents to the Lilac...
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Volunteers Needed for Catholic...
- Cafe Volunteer
- Bingo Volunteer
- Outings with Residents
- Have a Skill to Share? Visit our...
- Transporters for Senior Fit Needed
- Escorting Residents to Religious...
- Gift Shop Volunteers Needed
- Friendly Visiting with Residents
- Weekend Transport Volunteers...
- Volunteers Needed for Sabbath...
- Resident Escort