Interested in grief work and bereavement support? We have just the opportunity for you! Join our Grief Services group as a bereavement phone volunteer. The volunteer provides phone support and assesses bereaved family members or friends under the direction of a Grief Counselor in compliance with TRU policies and within the purview of TRU Community Care’s mission. Must be able to commit to two hours per week (or four hours biweekly) for a minimum of one year.
- Customer Service
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week for a minimum of one year
- Thrift Shop Holiday Help
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Do you like books, collectibles?...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Have an eye for hidden...
- Thrift Shop Donor Associate
- Help us make money and please...
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionistas needed! If you have...
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!! Fun and...