Deliver hot and cold meals to homebound elderly in East and West Rogers Park in Chicago or in Skokie/Morton Grove/Lincolnwood/Evanston. Volunteers go in groups of two. One drives his/her own car; the other accompanies the driver and brings the meal to the home of the client. Volunteers can deliver on a regular, once-a-week basis, or may do occasional delivery.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Russian translator
- Dog Pals - Volunteers
- General Volunteer Opportunities
- Home Delivered Meals Volunteers
- Russian speaking group leaders
- Activities Volunteers
- Gift Shop
- Russian speaking friendly visitors
- Mail delivery to nursing home...
- ESL Teacher
- Friendly Visitor
- Friendly Caller/Friendly Visitor...