Birth Choice of The Desert
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where79440 Corporate Centre Drive, Suite 106La Quinta, CA 92253
- Assistant-Help the office staff, schedule appointments. Some training required.
- Bargain Hunter-Responsible for finding good sales on baby items, and then report them.
- Computer Designer-Responsible for creating a power point presentation for our agency that describes what we are about.
- Creative Fundraiser-To develop a fund-raising project for the agency.
- Handbook Editor-Responsible for editing our volunteer and operational handbook, and other materials.
- Newsletter Editor-Responsible for gathering new and good information and create a fun informational newsletter every three months.
- Virtual Newsletter-Responsible for transfering the quarterly newsletter to the Internet, and updating monthly.
- Grant Writer-Responsible for applying for grants and getting them ready with a good report.
- Media Coordinator-Responsible for contacting the media, like the radio, and television for public service announcements, and special events.
- Data Base-To update the donor client, and donations lists.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- 4 hours
- Accounting Opportunity with the...
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- The Living Desert
- La Quinta Senior Center
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Friends of the Desert Mountains
- Neuro Vitality Center
- The Living Desert ZooTeen...
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Cathedral City Library
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...