Birth Choice of The Desert
DONATE TO THIS
24 people are interested
- Assistant-Help the office staff, schedule appointments. Some training required.
- Bargain Hunter-Responsible for finding good sales on baby items, and then report them.
- Computer Designer-Responsible for creating a power point presentation for our agency that describes what we are about.
- Creative Fundraiser-To develop a fund-raising project for the agency.
- Handbook Editor-Responsible for editing our volunteer and operational handbook, and other materials.
- Newsletter Editor-Responsible for gathering new and good information and create a fun informational newsletter every three months.
- Virtual Newsletter-Responsible for transfering the quarterly newsletter to the Internet, and updating monthly.
- Grant Writer-Responsible for applying for grants and getting them ready with a good report.
- Media Coordinator-Responsible for contacting the media, like the radio, and television for public service announcements, and special events.
- Data Base-To update the donor client, and donations lists.
About Riverside County- RSVP and Volunteer Connect Volunteer Programs
44-199 Monroe St., Suite B, Indio, CA 92201, US
Enhance the lives of individuals through volunteer service to their community.
Are you looking to Volunteer? Interested in helping your community? If yes, send us a messege and let us find the perfect opportunity for you to volunteer.
Recruit, support, recognize and place teenagers, young adults and adults aged 55 years old and over in volunteer positions where their time, talent and experience can best benefit the community.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for your local community. To better assist you in volunteering, can you please fill out this brief application.
79440 Corporate Centre Drive, Suite 106La Quinta, CA 92253
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55
- 4 hours