11 people are interested
Digital Marketing Manager
ORGANIZATION: Libertas Home
Please visit the new page to apply.
11 people are interested
About Our Organization
Libertas Home is a growing nonprofit based in Northern Virginia. We are dedicated to seeing the eradication of modern day slavery. Our goal is to provide a safe home in Northern Virginia for girls who are survivors of sex trafficking to enable them to create a new life for themselves. https://libertashome.org/
Libertas Home is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to assist with various marketing initiatives. The intern will work closely with the Marketing Director to create and execute marketing digital initiatives that raise awareness about our organization and support victims of sex trafficking. Build your skills in digital marketing while supporting a great cause!
We are looking for dedicated individuals to add to our team who can commit to minimum 6 months of service, with very flexible hours (minimum 2 hrs/week).
Requirements for Volunteers
- Support of our values. We believe in honesty, integrity, compassion, grace, and supporting each other.
- Support of our vision to end trafficking. We are not in this to make a career, but to help others. The goal is to end trafficking.
- Support of our prevention programs. We believe that preventing child sexual abuse and sex trafficking starts by fostering healthy families, helping vulnerable children gain self-worth, and cutting off the demand of pornography.
Volunteer Commitment Expectations:
- Can commit 2+ hr/week to volunteer, for minimum 6 months
- Short weekly meeting with Marketing Director (virtual).
- Collaboration with other teammates via Slack/email, as needed
- Spearheads digital initiatives for Libertas home, including but not limited to email, social media, SEO, SEM, Google Ads, and/or website management
- Focuses on quantitative KPIs and optimization
- Reports on campaign performance
- 5+ years of experience in all aspects of digital marketing
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a diverse group
- Positive and collaborative attitude when overseeing initiatives
About Libertas Home
P.O. Box 6117, Arlington, VA 22206, US
Our mission is to provide a Christ-centered safe home for girls who are survivors of trafficking and to provide Biblical resources to strengthen the families in our community.
Our vision is to see survivors in our home thrive in creating a new life for themselves and to see the end of sexual exploitation in the DC/MD/VA area.
It is our vision to see our community actively investing in children’s lives through parenting, mentoring, fostering, and adopting. We believe that every child deserves good parents, a happy childhood, and a loving home.
It is our vision to see our community actively protecting children from predators, both in person and online. We believe that those who are able to identify evil are more likely to be able to prevent it.
It is our vision is to see families and trafficking victims free from the devastating effects of pornography. We believe that true societal growth can only be achieved when men protect women and children.
OUR VALUES: Compassionate, Comprehensive, Community-Oriented, Coordinated, Christ-centered.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 4, 2024
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- 2 hours a week
- Attend short weekly meetings with Marketing Director(1:1)