Administrative support as part of our Fundraising Stewardship team!
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Join our Fundraising and Development team!
Share you skills by joining our mission driven organization.
The Administration volunteer will help with the Fundraising and Development team of the American Red Cross of Greater Pennsylvania. Candidate may occasionally go into our chapter office in Harrisburg occasionally, however some tasks may be completed remotely.
- Print and send outgoing donor communications, such as event mailings (invitations), disaster solicitation mailings during national disaster, donor mailings for end-of-year solicitation, and postcards to steward donors (examples include postcards for Turn and Test, for Thanksgiving, or holiday postcards)
- Provide general office assistance.
- Collecting quantities needed and assist with packaging and shipping printed materials and items to team members across the state
- Sourcing price quotes for printed materials, etc.
- General and onboarding scheduling
- Phone call triage
- Support for in-person team meeting logistics (ordering lunch, booking venues, etc.)
- Ordering stewardship items and office supplies
- Assisting with projects and other duties as assigned.
To get started, open a Red Cross profile/registration with this link: https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=lead&a=43393&h=193&p=1899125
Respond within Volunteer Match and we can also be in touch via a phone call!
About American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas:
Supporting America's Military Families
Collect lifesaving blood
Health and Safety
Multiple locations New Bloomfield, PA 17068
February 14, 2024
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Donor Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible schedule, some business hours to coordinate with staff
- Internet, basic computer skills