25 people are interested
Energy Policy Analyst
ORGANIZATION: COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
Please visit the new page to apply.
25 people are interested
All requirements and responsibilities are optional. We encourage any and everybody to apply
We are seeking a well-informed policy analyst to evaluate the existing policies that govern our organization. As a policy analyst, your duties will include reviewing existing policies, determining whether the policies are still in line with our goals, and suggesting improvements. You may also be required to consult external stakeholders.
To ensure success, a policy analyst should possess specialized knowledge and a firm grasp on the legal considerations related to policy development. Outstanding policy analysts provide direction and advice that ultimately contribute to positive changes within the organization.Policy Analyst Responsibilities:
- Applying specialist knowledge in evaluating existing policies.
- Determining if policies are aligned with stated goals and objectives.
- Consulting with internal and external stakeholders to ensure inclusion of relevant factors.
- Identifying benefits, disadvantages, and omissions in existing policy frameworks.
- Ensuring that policies and policy amendments meet legal requirements.
- Reporting on findings and proposing new policies or amendments to existing policies.
- Drafting new policies or amendments to policies and submitting proposals for review.
- Editing and finalizing new policies or amendments as required.
- Documenting processes and disseminating information to stakeholders.
About COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
205 SWALLOW AVE, SEBRING, FL 33870, US
Bringing equality to home ownership, energy and technology, one community at a time! Invest in your community and see Dreams come true!
CDF is a 501c3 certified non-profit organization
Our mission is to provide access to resources, education and training for energy efficient and clean energy opportunities in underserved communities.
By providing home remodeling, clean energy and technology for families with limited resources we believe it will open doors to the green economy. We partnered with incentive providers such as municipalities, financial institutions businesses and contractors to expedite the electrification of all buildings with minimal cost as possible to the owner. Our programs give communities the opportunity to reduce energy bills, increase property values, bridge the digital divide and compete in an emerging economy.
Through our Green Collar Jobs initiative we are focused on developing talent in both technical and trades positions. Harnessing data and developing the latest tools in machine learning and AI, we are poised to fill the gaps in opportunities for access in the energy transition.
With the efforts of a few courageous individuals, together we can clear the path for many.
Programs and initiatives
* Community Restoration Program
* Green Collar Jobs
* Community Learning Centers
Additional diversity, projects, training and initiatives.
One team one dream!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 22, 2023
- Strategic Planning
- Market Research
- Program Management
- Urban Planning