3 people are interested
Executive Administrative Assistant
ORGANIZATION: Hearts of Mercy
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
The Volunteer Executive Administrative Assistant will support the Executive Director and her team of key volunteers, with functions such as:
- Reviewing mail
- Taking calls
- Recording and disseminating messages
- Scheduling meetings (including virtual)
- Preparing documents, spreadsheets presentations, and reports
- Managing calendars and reminders
- Handling requests from key volunteers
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Support office equipment and automation
- Other office duties as needed
About Hearts of Mercy
364 N Main Street, Suite 1, Manahawkin, NJ 08050, US
Hearts of Mercy's mission is to break the poverty cycle through learning and enrichment programs that motivate at-risk children to create a better tomorrow.
My name is Kristin and I am the Founder and CEO of Hearts of Mercy. We are located in Manahawkin NJ. Since 2009, we have been very active in our community in building relationships with families in low-income areas of the community, focusing on the children. We were awarded our 501(c)(3) status in 2015 and proudly continue to serve as part of the network of community's nonprofit, charitable organizations.
Hearts of Mercy offers free after-school tutoring, mentoring, "reading buddies," and sponsors many children in sports and other enriching activities throughout the year. These include enriching activities such as art, dance, gymnastics, music and school bands, recreation, and private lessons if the opportunity arises. As part of our growth, we recently launched a new summer camp program. We seek to join forces with other local organizations and individuals who specialize or can contribute to excellent experiences in these types of activities! We also have a keen interest in collaborating with other youth-serving agencies to help fill gaps, eliminate barriers, and together advance the best outcomes for our community's children. We are continuing to open opportunities for these children and stand as their advocates. We strive to transform their mindset and realize who they CAN become!
I would like to learn more about ways we, Hearts of Mercy, can partner with you to close the gaps that research shows create barriers to success and adult independence among the under-resourced children we embrace, and to change the trajectory of their lives.
364 North Main StreetSuite 1Mananawkin, Stafford Township, NJ 08050
February 13, 2024
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 2 hours a week in-office support is needed. We would welcome additional support, in-office or virtual, as your schedule might allow.
- All of our valued volunteers are expected to act as an ambassador for Hearts of Mercy and our mission, and to represent our values, statement of equity and inclusion, and organizational policies.