Website Marketing Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: Libertas Home
Please visit the new page to apply.
Website Marketing Specialist
Libertas Home is seeking a dedicated, responsible Website Marketing Specialist to manage the organization’s website - from layout to content, to accessibility and UI/UX optimization. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Team Manager, this role will handle the overall direction of the Libertas Home website, in close collaboration with the backend web development team. Note: This role does not involve any coding or backend website management.
- Designs overall website strategy; keeps website as up to date and fresh as possible (working with the Web team for execution)
- Incorporates backlinks and SEO best practices (working with our SEM and SEO Specialist)
- Creates meta tagging for all pages and ensures accessibility best practices
- Continually analyzes performance on Google Analytics and reports on KPIs
- Serves requests from other team members to help create new pages or optimize existing ones
- Writes some content for site, working closely with the Content team
- Provides best practices & serves as expert on website strategy
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing (website management preferred)
- Google Analytics experience (certification preferred)
- Subject matter expert on website optimization
- 1+ years of experience in the nonprofit industry
- Can commit 2+ hr/week to volunteer
- Short weekly meeting with Marketing Director (virtual)
- 6 months length commitment to Libertas Home
11 More opportunities with Libertas Home
About Libertas Home
P.O. Box 6117, Arlington, VA 22206, US
Our mission is to provide a Christ-centered safe home for girls who are survivors of trafficking and to provide Biblical resources to strengthen the families in our community.
Our vision is to see survivors in our home thrive in creating a new life for themselves and to see the end of sexual exploitation in the DC/MD/VA area.
It is our vision to see our community actively investing in children’s lives through parenting, mentoring, fostering, and adopting. We believe that every child deserves good parents, a happy childhood, and a loving home.
It is our vision to see our community actively protecting children from predators, both in person and online. We believe that those who are able to identify evil are more likely to be able to prevent it.
It is our vision is to see families and trafficking victims free from the devastating effects of pornography. We believe that true societal growth can only be achieved when men protect women and children.
OUR VALUES: Compassionate, Comprehensive, Community -Oriented, Coordinated, Christ-centered.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 16, 2023
- Web Design / UX
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Can commit 2+ hr/week to volunteer Short weekly meeting with Marketing Director (virtual) 6 months length commitment to Libertas Home