DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
IT Project Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Summary Resilience Inc. is a nonprofit organization that works to improve mental health as well as reducing mass shootings, suicide, and depression, combating declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other school-specific issues. Our organization offers Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to provide an emotional intelligence curriculum through five core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting, and effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, and overall well-being. Our mission is to teach SEL at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you are also concerned about children’s mental health and social being, please join us! Be a team member at Resilience, Inc. Resilience is looking for IT Project Manager and offering internship programs in the Information Technology Department. Our internship programs are 90 hours with the option to continue after meeting the minimum requirement. We require at least a two month commitment, and have flexible start and end dates. This internship is unpaid, but students may receive academic credit through their university. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their institute to be sure they meet any requirements before they accept the position. Weekly Expectations
- Proactively engage with the executive team of directors to develop an outstanding and high-performing work environment.
- Oversee the development of Resilience, Inc by partnering with other leaders, directors, and project managers.
- Conduct weekly meetings to ensure each department is maintained and goals are being achieved, and strategies/plans are being developed in order to pursue the organization’s mission.
- Become familiar with and move towards the mission of Resilience, Inc.
- Review and analysis business data to identify trends to improve engagement, performance, and experience of staff members.
- Support staff through training, facilitating, and communications.
- Demonstrate your passion!
- Experience with remote production software.
- Preferred: C# and/or Unity Experience, but not required.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Can attend weekly remote meetings.
- Have an eagerness to learn and improve critical skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Objective learning.
33 More opportunities with RESILIENCE
5926 BITTERWOOD CT, TAMPA, FL 33625, US
Mission: We will not stop until SEL is taught, trained, and tested at every school in the country. ___ Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) provides individuals with mental and emotional resilience, self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, strong relationship skills, goal setting skills, effective decision-making skills, motivation, inspiration, determination, empathy, gratitude, and many other impactful life skills. Our mission may take a decade or longer, and many believe it is extremely difficult, near impossible to change the field of education in this manner. Challenge accepted.
Resilience, Inc., a non-profit organization, works to improve mental health, reduce mass shootings, suicide, depression, declining test scores, low student engagement, and a slew of other social issues.
The organization focuses on offering Social Emotional Learning tools to enable K-12 schools to teach emotional intelligence through 5 core topics; self-awareness, self-control, social awareness, relationship management, goal setting & effective decision-making. Resilience also provides tools for acquiring and maintaining inspiration, hope, social beings, and overall well-being.
Our mission is to set SEL tools at every school in the country. It is a tough challenge, but we know "No Challenge, No Change." If you also concern about children’s mental health and social being. Join us! Be a member of Resilience, Inc.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 15, 2023
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- IT Consulting
- People 55+
- 5 hours a week