9 people are interested
Marketing - Content creator, branding, Social Media Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: Hearts of Mercy
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
Role of Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Required Duties :
- Handle Hearts of Mercy's (HoM's) social media accounts
- Design graphics and content across all HoM social media
- Obtain pre-posting approval for new/modified/deleted content/graphics
- Monitor all social media reactions/comments at least twice weekly; i mmediately report negative comments to executive director and social media manager
- Attend virtual training and information sessions as assigned
Optional Duties (preferred, but not required) :
- General understanding of key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Download/share monthly performance and engagement analytics with executive director
- Keep up with new/changing social media technologies
- Establish social media relationships/networks of partners/professionals/influencers sharing an interest in children's after-school tutoring and mentoring, and summer camp services benefitting under-resourced children in Stafford and Ocean, NJ, townships
About Hearts of Mercy
364 N Main Street, Suite 1, Manahawkin, NJ 08050, US
Hearts of Mercy's mission is to break the poverty cycle through learning and enrichment programs that motivate at-risk children to create a better tomorrow.
My name is Kristin and I am the Founder and CEO of Hearts of Mercy. We are located in Manahawkin NJ. Since 2009, we have been very active in our community in building relationships with families in low-income areas of the community, focusing on the children. We were awarded our 501(c)(3) status in 2015 and proudly continue to serve as part of the network of community's nonprofit, charitable organizations.
Hearts of Mercy offers free after-school tutoring, mentoring, "reading buddies," and sponsors many children in sports and other enriching activities throughout the year. These include enriching activities such as art, dance, gymnastics, music and school bands, recreation, and private lessons if the opportunity arises. As part of our growth, we recently launched a new summer camp program. We seek to join forces with other local organizations and individuals who specialize or can contribute to excellent experiences in these types of activities! We also have a keen interest in collaborating with other youth-serving agencies to help fill gaps, eliminate barriers, and together advance the best outcomes for our community's children. We are continuing to open opportunities for these children and stand as their advocates. We strive to transform their mindset and realize who they CAN become!
I would like to learn more about ways we, Hearts of Mercy, can partner with you to close the gaps that research shows create barriers to success and adult independence among the under-resourced children we embrace, and to change the trajectory of their lives.
364 North Main StreetSuite 1Mananawkin, Stafford Township, NJ 08050
February 13, 2024
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 hours per week, or 8 hours per month
- The social media marketing coordinator will represent the mission and vision of Hearts of Mercy and follow the organization’s guiding principles, as well as our equity and inclusion statement. All volunteers will be asked to reflect these qualities.