8 people are interested
Sponsorship and Exhibit Sales Coordinator (paid position)
ORGANIZATION: Your Hearing Dog Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
JOB TITLE: Sponsorship and Exhibit Sales Coordinator
SHIFT: Fʟᴇxɪʙʟᴇ (ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ)
LOCATION: Vɪʀᴛᴜᴀʟ Oᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛʏ
REPORTS TO: Bᴏᴀʀᴅ ᴏꜰ Dɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀs
START DATE: As sᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ
TO APPLY: Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴜʙᴍɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴꜰᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ Vᴏʟᴜɴᴛᴇᴇʀ Mᴀᴛᴄʜ
The Sponsorship and Exhibit Sales Coordinator is responsible for raising money through the
sale of sponsorship and exhibit packages for our nonprofit by targeting various companies, organizations
and associations. The Coordinator creates sponsorship and exhibitor packages according to client
specification. The Coordinator attends weekly company meetings, sales update meetings and conference
planning meetings as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Utilize telephone solicitation, electronic and written correspondence and face-to-face
meetings as tools in order to reach and exceed the budgeted sponsorship target;
- Research and develop a list of potential sponsors for our nonprofit;
- Research and develop a list of potential exhibitors for events when required;
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing and potential sponsorship clients and
- Keep precise records of conversations with all clients, sponsors and exhibitors;
- Update the organization's database as required;
- Assist in preparing promotional material to advertise sales/sponsorship opportunities;
- Maintain knowledge of conference timelines and sponsorship deadlines;
- Meet with trade and professional organizations and other groups to organize, promote and
discuss YHD services, events and programs; and
- Professionally represent YHD at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. General qualification requirements include having the ability to:
1. communicate customer needs and resolve issues independently.
2. establish and master goals.
3. identify and develop accounts.
4. act independently with minimal or no supervision.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree and/or prior experience in sales. A reasonable combination of education and experience will also be considered. We will also train the right candidate.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
This position is suited to a self-motivated, professional person who can confidently work with a variety
of people from different cultures and backgrounds. Diplomacy, tact and a sense of humor are
important to the success of this person.
This position is commission based. The Coordinator will receive up to 25% of total sponsorship/sales that he/she is responsible for closing. As our organization grows, other sales people will be hired and the Coordinator will receive compensation on their sales.
3 More opportunities with Your Hearing Dog Inc
About Your Hearing Dog Inc
581 S. Laporte Drive, Pueblo West, CO 81007, US
The mission of Your Hearing Dog, Inc. (YHDI) is to directly support the deaf and hard-of-hearing community. This is accomplished by supplying specially trained service dogs who will alert their owners to specific sounds and situations, in essence becoming their ears. Our dogs are carefully matched with potential owners and supported for the lifetime of the match.
Your Hearing Dog is a Colorado-based nonprofit organization that is dedicated to providing support and assistance to the deaf and hard-of-hearing community.
Our five (5) year plan includes the following:
- Identifying Hearing Dogs - YHD collaborates with a local shelter in Colorado to screen dogs for suitability to be trained as service dogs for the deaf and hard of hearing community.
- Matching Program - YHD matches suitable dogs with eligible owners through an application process and needs assessment.
- Training - The standard training for YHD service dogs involves two parts - the first part is to teach the service dogs a set of tasks to assist people who are deaf and hard-of-hearing while the second part involves a personalized bootcamp between the dog and the matched owner.
- Help desk - YHD provides ongoing support through a phoneline and email, with potential for a virtual assistant on their website.
- Meetups - YHD creates both in-person and online communities for support and annual events for successful matches to gather and provide feedback for improvement.
- Museum - As part of our five-year plan, we intend to establish a museum showcasing the historical journey of prominent individuals who are deaf and hard-of-hearing.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 23, 2023
- Sales Process
- Animal Care / Handling
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Driver's License Needed
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment is eight (8) hours per month but is based on your schedule. The more you close, the more you earn.