DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
Fundraising Committee Members - Are you passionate about single moms? So are we!
ORGANIZATION: MOM PRO NETWORK
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
We are looking for energetic and fun-loving individuals to serve on the Fundraising Committee for Mom Pro Network, a nonprofit dedicated to empowering single mothers. The Fundraising Committee oversees and directs fundraising. This committee isn't solely responsible for raising money, but it leads the board's fundraising effort.
- Create a fundraising plan. This plan may include special or annual events, auctions, end-of-the-year requests, and other activities.
- Create and organize various events to raise funds.
- Work with the treasurer to ensure that processes are in place for donor recognition, IRS substantiation and categorized record keeping by source of income and donor.
- Create a list of in-kind donations desired by MPN and develop strategies to meet those needs.
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives
- Develop and maintain media contact lists
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions
- Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events
- Secure commitments of participation or donation from individuals or corporate donors
- Prepare material for charitable events, such as fundraising envelopes, bid sheets, or gift bags
- Help create and update donor database
- Establish fundraising goals or participation goals for special events or specified time period
- Identify or build relationships with potential donors
- Design or produce materials such as posters, Web sites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events
- Solicit cash or in-kind donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors.
- Write and send letters of thanks to donors.
- Write reports or prepare presentations to communicate fundraising program data.
- Proven experience in fundraising preferred
- Outstanding customer service ethic and high quality expectations
- Advanced communication skills, including writing, proof reading and speaking
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Experience with social media communications a plus
5 More opportunities with MOM PRO NETWORK
About MOM PRO NETWORK
PO BOX 8971, ELKRIDGE, MD 21075, US
Mom Pro Network is a network of support to empower, equip, and educate single mothers in balancing their lives to live their dreams and reach their full potential.
Mom Pro Network was established in May 2021 by founder Rachita Johnson, a single mom to two boys. She knows the challenges of single motherhood and realized that she was not her circumstances and could change her trajectory by changing her mindset and through education. The goal of Mom Pro Network is to provide a support system to help single moms mentally, physically, and financially reach their goals and balance motherhood. We accomplish this with our 10-week program that hosts seminars and workshops in key areas such as financial wellness, home ownership, business development, time management, and more. We have hosted two full sessions and have a total of 6 graduates. Two of our moms have advanced in their careers, and three have continued their education by returning for postgraduate degrees. We have supported moms with school supplies and also food for Thanksgiving. Through our partnerships, we have also supported moms in mental and physical wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 4, 2023
- Fundraising Committee meets once a month. Responsibilities require 1-4 hours of work per week. Attend at least two Mom Pro Network events per year.
- • Enthusiasm and passion• A reputation for integrity, the ability to keep commitments, and willingness to learn • Able to dedicate time to committee meetings