4 people are interested
Digital Marketing Representative
ORGANIZATION: World Championships Organizing Committee, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
The World Championships Organizing Committee, Inc. ("WCOC"), a 501(c)(3) charity that helps promote senior health and international sport by organizing tennis tournaments and events, is seeking is seeking a Digital Marketing Representative to join our team and help grow and optimize the WCOC’s digital presence. In this position, you will gain valuable experience in development initiatives including donor cultivation, stewardship, solicitation, grants, email campaigns, and much more, as you develop, implement, and evaluate all aspects of digital marketing campaigns. Beyond the organization, you will have frequent interactions with external agencies involved in branding, production, and media.
- Developing and executing digital campaigns with the goal of maximizing traffic while driving account sign up and donation activity;
- Creating and publishing web content;
- Handling the WCOC’s email program, including scheduled blasts and targeted, triggered emails;
- Launching and measuring on-site tests, optimizing performance throughout the campaign lifecycle;
- Monitoring web analytics and recommending strategic changes to enhance user experience and drive user engagement.
- The ideal candidates will be highly motivated, have good organizational and communication skills, and an interest in the nonprofit sector;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Technical aptitude;
- Experience in a digital marketing position, website and database management, e-mail marketing, and/or web or social media analytics would be a plus.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain valuable, real-world experience in the non-profit sector!
If you are interested, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail, please indicate when you can start and your weekly availability.
4 More opportunities with World Championships Organizing Committee, Inc.
About World Championships Organizing Committee, Inc.
2010 Notre Dame Dr, Lake Worth, FL 33460, US
The World Championships Organizing Committee, Inc. ("WCOC") promotes international sport by organizing tennis tournaments and events.
The WCOC was formed in 2000 and has hosted numerous large large tennis events in the past twenty-plus years, including the 2004 World Championships, one of the largest tennis tournaments in history.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 2, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Analytics
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Google Apps
- Part-Time or Full-Time
- While this is a remote/virtual opportunity, there may be occasional in-person team meetings.