Administrative Office Manager
ORGANIZATION: SHE WILL FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
Administrative Office Manager
We are looking for a self-starting, master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude to manage all aspects of our company's daily operations.
The Administrative Office Manager's responsibilities include managing inventory, ensuring the correct ordering of supplies, monitoring the maintenance and replacement of operational equipment, optimizing processes, as well as administrative duties. A top-notch Administrative Office Manager should have excellent organizational, people management, and problem-solving skills.Administrative Responsibilities:
- Email & Meetings: Handling virtual office tasks, such as filing, setting up meetings, scheduling meetings, attending meetings, taking notes, email organization, and management
- Marketing: Writing thank you cards, scheduling posts, CRM organization and management, basic canva creation, and more
- G-Suite: Creating docs and spreadsheets, organizing google drive, and more
- Research: General research and data entry
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Managing day-to-day operations.
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards
- Assisting with the implementation of new processes and procedures
- Identifying ways to improve customer experiences
- Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory levels
- Overseeing the operations team and assigning tasks
- Training new employees and ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed
- Interacting with customers and suppliers, answering questions, and resolving issues
- Tracking and reporting on operational performance
- Maintaining policy and procedure documents
- Computer and tech-savvy
- Desire to be proactive and consistently grow
- Passion for volunteering
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an administrator, operations specialist or in a similar role.
- Project management and leadership experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze and improve operational processes.
- Strong people management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
3 More opportunities with SHE WILL FOUNDATION
About SHE WILL FOUNDATION
316 E Ave F, KILLEEN, TX 76541, US
Our mission is to empower women with resources, education, information, identifying marketable skills, and connections to other programs and networks for support.
SHE Will Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, that offers crisis intervention and advocacy to a community of women in the local area. Founded in 2017 by Dr. Sherita McQueen, our primary aim is to gain access to life-changing resources and support to move our community of women and families from crisis and inadequacy to stability and economic self-sufficiency. We support, help, and empower women affected by crisis situations to change their financial status, improve their health, well-being, living conditions, and become agents of change and role models in their homes and communities.
316 East Avenue FKilleen, TX 76541
March 21, 2023
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Community Outreach
- 20-25 hours per week