4 people are interested
VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR (TWO)
ORGANIZATION: Zion World Wide Mission Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
ZWWMI VOLUNTEER COORDINATORS JOB DESCRIPTION
Zion World Wide Mission Inc, is an international non-profit organization supporting low-income and no-income individuals amid our communities. Zion is looking for two Volunteer Coordinators. Our Volunteer Coordinators are responsible to oversee all volunteer activities within Zion. They will interview and hire volunteers and place them in different roles based on their qualifications and desired areas if interest. They will also maintain accurate volunteer records. Their typical duties, include recruiting, interviewing, supervising and training volunteers. Zion Volunteer Coordinators schedule volunteers for ongoing tasks as well as for staffing events. Our Volunteer Coordinators will work with others to regularly organize and promote Zion events. Zion Volunteer Coordinators are responsible to track volunteer hours and manage award programs.
- Communicates with all departments at Zion to identify available opportunities and needs for volunteers.
- Recruit, train, and supervise volunteer staff to fit these roles using a variety of resources and techniques.
- Gathers information about each volunteers’ skills, availability, and goals; matches volunteers with appropriate opportunities based on this data.
- Schedules, coordinates, and assigns volunteers to appropriate departments, supervisors, and/or mentors.
- Regularly communicates with volunteers to ensure the placement is a good fit for the individual volunteer’s skills and goals.
- Maintains files, records, applications, and other data concerning volunteer program.
- Coordinates volunteer recognition and appreciation events and activities.
- Ensuring the organization's purpose is conveyed to the public.
About Zion World Wide Mission Inc
108 Shaw St., Greenville, SC 29609, US
OUR MISSION:(in USA) Provide vital social services to Low and Non Income people, regardless of their religion, social or economic background and to improve lives of individuals, families and the community. Our Mission (International) Is To evangelize, support the needy children and to improve the conditions of life of the most underprivileged around the World in the domain of health, education, nutrition and agriculture.
Zion undertakes the duty of working with the community at large through Churches and organizations in promoting unity, helping each person become an Agent of transformation, developing in each one the same solidarity and responsibility in the World.
3229 West Blue Ridge DriveGreenville, SC 29611
February 2, 2024
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- FLEXIBLE HOURS - WE WILL WORK WITH YOUR SCHEDULE
- COMITTED WITH FOLLOW-THROUGH