7 people are interested
PROGRAM MANAGERS NEEDED FOR SEVERAL ZION PROGRAMS
ORGANIZATION: Zion World Wide Mission Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
ZWWMI PROGRAM MANAGERS JOB DESCRIPTION
Zion World Wide Mission Inc, is an international non-profit organization supporting low-income and no-income individuals amid our communities. Zion is looking for Program Managers to supervise a wide range of programs. Program Managers will be responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program. Initially, they will manage the program to which they are assigned until they have identified volunteers to oversee the management of the designated program, which they have been assigned to. Program Managers will inform management on progress and performance of volunteer staff and program goals and outcomes. A successful Program Manager must have a broad knowledge of program management principles. They must have a strategic mindset as well as be able to lead and develop volunteer support staff. The goal is to ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to Zion programming.
THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM MANAGERS ARE NEEDED:
- SINGLE PREGNANT MOTHERS
- SINGLE FATHERS WITH CHILDREN
- CHILDREN AND YOUTH
- ELDERLY HOMEOWNERS
- GENERAL INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY SUPPORT (INCLUDES: SC THRIVE SUPPORT)
- USCIS CITIZENSHIP CORNER/IMMIGRANT SUPPORT
- MOBILE MEDICAL & MOBILE SHOWERS
- ZION GIVE-AWAYS
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Implement designated program as outlined with updated specifications working with management from start to completion identifying deadlines, milestones and processes.
- Develop budgets and operations to be approved with management.
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor program and participant performance and determine the need for all levels of improvements.
- Supervise program and project volunteer supervisors and staff involved to provide feedback and resolve complex issues.
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people.
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations.
About Zion World Wide Mission Inc
108 Shaw St., Greenville, SC 29609, US
OUR MISSION:(in USA) Provide vital social services to Low and Non Income people, regardless of their religion, social or economic background and to improve lives of individuals, families and the community. Our Mission (International) Is To evangelize, support the needy children and to improve the conditions of life of the most underprivileged around the World in the domain of health, education, nutrition and agriculture.
Zion undertakes the duty of working with the community at large through Churches and organizations in promoting unity, helping each person become an Agent of transformation, developing in each one the same solidarity and responsibility in the World.
3229 West Blue Ridge DriveGreenville, SC 29611
February 2, 2024
- Program Management
- Critical Thinking
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Open To Working With Your Schedule
- Vitally important that you understand the value of commitment, follow-through and confidentiality.