ORGANIZATION: Zion World Wide Mission Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
ZWWMI INTAKE COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Zion World Wide Mission Inc, is an international non-profit organization supporting low and no income individuals amid our communities. The role of an Intake Coordinator is to greet program applicants and collect personal information relevant to eligibility for services. He or she will address applicant inquiries and concerns, demonstrated by attention to detail and organizational abilities. Zion Intake Coordinators must also possess strong interpersonal skills and exemplify excellence in customer service.
- Complete the initial Interview with applicants and help them to complete their application.
- Ensure that all required documentation is collected.
- Schedule appointments with eligibility workers for consultation and final determination for services.
- Answer phones and complete vital clerical functions.
- Create and maintain participant files.
36 More opportunities with Zion World Wide Mission Inc
About Zion World Wide Mission Inc
108 Shaw St., Greenville, SC 29609, US
OUR MISSION:(in USA) Provide vital social services to Low and Non Income people, regardless of their religion, social or economic background and to improve lives of individuals, families and the community. Our Mission (International) Is To evangelize, support the needy children and to improve the conditions of life of the most underprivileged around the World in the domain of health, education, nutrition and agriculture.
Zion undertakes the duty of working with the community at large through Churches and organizations in promoting unity, helping each person become an Agent of transformation, developing in each one the same solidarity and responsibility in the World.
3229 West Blue Ridge DriveGreenville, SC 29611
February 23, 2023
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Your desire to help others.
- Your commitment to support our mission: To support low-income and no-income individuals an families.