Remote Open-Source Image Compiler *Unpaid Volunteer Opportunity*
ORGANIZATION: Art Sphere Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
Would you like to take your skills to transform the lives of underserved youth in Philadelphia? Make a meaningful difference in the community?
If yes, then consider applying to Art Sphere Inc., a non-profit founded in 1998 to engage the creative in communities and heal the mind, body, and spirit through the arts. Art Sphere provides engaging arts experiences with in-person programs, a robust online catalog of art projects, and hybrid classes.
You can make a difference by using your knowledge and skills to compile open-source images we can use on our website and in other media . While helping us, you will be able to build your resume and engage with other like-minded volunteers.
Open-Source Image Compiler Responsibilities:
- Find open-source images for use on our website and other media
- Double-check open-source status of images
- Ability to volunteer for a minimum of 3 hours a week for at least 10 weeks
- Ability to manage self-guided work
- Access to technology and ability to meet virtually
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Your Resume
- Intake and Release Form: http://artsphere.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ASI-Intake-Release-Form-rev.-2017.pdf
- Volunteer Handbook Agreement: http://artsphere.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/ASI-Volunteer-Manual-Agreement-Letter.pdf
- Background Check: Preference for a recent background check from your state or country. If not available, please fill out the PA Background Check: https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp (Online results should be quick - instructions here: [EPATCH Step-by-step Guide])
- Child Abuse Check: Preference for a recent child abuse check from your state or country. If not available, please fill out the PA Department of Human Services Clearance: https://www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home (Online results take a few days - instructions here: [CWIS Step-by-step Guide])
62 More opportunities with Art Sphere Inc3 Reviews
About Art Sphere Inc
Bok Building, Studio 502, Studio #401, Philadelphia, PA 19148, US
Art Sphere Inc. (ASI) is a Philadelphia-based non-profit 501 (c)3 that offers its education programs to culturally under-served Philadelphia youth at after-school programs, community centers, and K-12 schools and now during the Covid-19 , online. ASI was established in 1998 to teach inner-city, low income students fundamental art concepts while: promoting learning and growth of self-esteem, Improving and sustaining mental and physical health, encouraging self-expression, broadening cultural horizons, and reinforcing other subject areas.
Art Sphere uses art as the means to enhance learning. ASI aims to fill the artistic void in these communities by fostering the visual arts, mindfulness, STEAM, music, and dance programs. Through our programs, students develop a broad range of skills to help them thrive in all subjects. We use art as a strategic tool to educate and create meaningful experiences for people of all ages. With the support and partnership of public institutions and private organizations, Art Sphere Inc. mobilizes a diverse volunteer base to focus on beautifying public spaces and encourage flourishing communities. Our mission is to engage the creative in youth, empower neighborhoods to explore the positives in peoples’ lives, and heal the mind, body and spirit through the arts. ASI offers a variety of opportunities for volunteers to get involved and give back to the community. We look forward to you joining us and being part of our team!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 16, 2023
- General Education
- Visual Arts
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- At least 3 hours a week for a minimum of 10 weeks