ASL Interpretor for POW!
ORGANIZATION: POW! power Of We!
Please visit the new page to apply.
Power Of We offers free enrichment programs to children of all abilities and different ages in a safe, fun and nourishing environment.
We need an ASL interpreter to support some kids in our community.
We meet every Saturday morning, 10 AM-2:30 PM; could be in shifts.
If this sounds interesting to you, shoot us a line with the subject ’ASL’: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you .
11 More opportunities with POW! power Of We!
About POW! power Of We!
135 Calyer street, Basement, Brooklyn, NY 11222, US
POW!, Power Of We! is a young nonprofit organization providing free enrichment programs to children of all abilities, ages and backgrounds. We focus on inclusion.
We are a young organization providing various free enrichment programs to children of all abilities, ages and backgrounds. We are based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. We already have a growing, vivid community, even though we are just starting! We currently offer a mix of music, art, dance, yoga, playful movement, story telling, soccer, PlayABILITY. We now added free tutoring. We want to expand our programs and ages.
We are in need of more volunteers! We need:
- musicians of all sorts!
- gymnastics, yogis, dancers, dance therapists, trained or learning PT, OT, PE, APE, any sports person that has motivational skills, is patient and likes fun)
- teachers (in-training, practicing, retired, p-k-12..) who have extra energy and a fond portion of highly valued experience, humor and wisdom
- artists of all sorts (yes!)
- psychologists (kids, family, individual)
- social worker
- early childhood specialists
- computer- design-& tech. wizards
- program developer with focus on inclusion, geared towards school ages.
- fundraiser, bookkeeper, program coordinator, program designer, coaches of all sorts, inclusion specialists(!),...and many more.
100 Dobbin StreetBrooklyn, NY 11222
March 5, 2023
- Youth Services
- Music Therapy
- Special Needs
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- This is up to you; could be once per week, twice per month, once per month,....you name it!
- THANK YOU!