DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Entry Level Virtual Administrative Assistant
ORGANIZATION: COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
All duties and requirements are preferred not required and optional
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.What does an Administrative Assistant do?
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive Administrative Assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.Responsibilities
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
18 More opportunities with COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
About COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
205 SWALLOW AVE, SEBRING, FL 33870, US
Bringing equality to home ownership, energy and technology, one community at a time! Invest in your community and see Dreams come true!
CDF is a 501c3 certified non-profit organization committed to developing underserved neighborhoods by providing home remodeling, clean energy and technology for families with limited resources. We partnered with remodeling contractors, energy providers, and real estate professionals to complete projects at little or no costs to homeowners. Our programs give communities the opportunity to reduce energy bills, increase property values, bridge the digital divide and compete in an emerging economy.
We believe fair competition can significantly improve the lives of millions, so our outreach program is defined through youth sports and parent engagement. Leaders and professional athletes from all across the remodeling and sports industries are contributing to make an impact.
Leaders and professional athletes from all across the sports industry are contributing to make an impact and develop communities they care for. .
With the efforts of a few courageous individuals, together we can clear the path for many.
Programs and initiatives
* Community Restoration Program
* Utility scale solar projects.
* Building Community Learning Centers
Additional diversity, projects, training and initiatives.
One team one dream!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 9, 2023
- Public Relations
- Internet Research
- Critical Thinking
- Relationship Building