This is a long-time favorite activity for our Lyngblomsten care center residents! We are looking to add more volunteers to help transport residents in their wheelchairs to Bingo and assist them while they play.
Bingo takes place on Thursday and Saturday mornings. Volunteers can help with one day, or both! Help is needed once a week, or once every other week.
If you are interested in learning more or would like to register for an orientation, please contact Lana at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 651-632-5406.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 10
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer in Anna's Cafe and...
- Can You Be A Special Friend?
- Holiday Tree Trimming
- Halloween Bingo & Social (Oct.28)!
- Deliver the Mail, and a Smile!
- Hop aboard the CHEW CHEW train!
- Christmas Social
- Loving Pets Wanted!
- Tree Decorating & Holiday Social
- Help Create Fancy Fingers!
- Holiday Cookie Decorating
- Help Our Residents Shout "BINGO!"
- "Be My Legs." Assist A Person...