This is a long-time favorite activity for our Lyngblomsten care center residents! We are looking to add more volunteers to help transport residents in their wheelchairs to Bingo and assist them while they play.
Bingo takes place on Thursday and Saturday mornings. Volunteers can help with one day, or both! Help is needed once a week, or once every other week.
If you are interested in learning more or would like to register for an orientation, please contact Peggy at email@example.com or at 651-632-5406.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- We ask our volunteers to commit to 1 year/ 40 hrs
- Drive and Socialize with Seniors!
- Volunteer in Anna's Cafe and...
- Support a Person with Memory...
- Can You Be A Special Friend?
- Team Building? Help with a Polka...
- My, Don't Those Fingers Look...
- Change agent to implement...
- Deliver the Mail, and a Smile!
- For the Love of "BINGO!"
- Marketing/Graphic Design...
- "Be My Legs." Assist A Person...