Bilingual Volunteers Needed in Adams County
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Are you bilingual and looking for a way to help your community?
The American Red Cross is seeking bilingual volunteers to serve in a variety of ways including
- Respond to local emergencies like home fires and floods. These volunteers provide comfort items and financial assistance.
- Assist with casework for families and children who've experienced an emergency like a fire or flood.
- Assist at Red Cross blood drives
- Recruit other bilingual volunteers
- Translation assistance
About American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas:
Supporting America's Military Families
Collect lifesaving blood
Health and Safety
Multiple locations Gettysburg, PA 17325
February 14, 2024
- Disaster Relief Care & Shelters
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- 2-6 hours per month