Feeding the Homeless on Thursdays
ORGANIZATION: LOVE MY NEIGHBOR FOUNDATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering with Love My Neighbor Foundation! Every Thursday from 12:00pm to 2:30pm the Love My Neighbor Foundation distributes food and clothing to the homeless and to the less fortunate population in Skid Row. The Love My Neighbor Foundation would greatly appreciate your help. Stop by and help make a positive impact on the lives of the less fortunate. Our volunteering hours are from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm outside of 620 E. 7th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90021 every Thursday. You may just show up any Thursday, except Thanksgiving Day.
- Face masks are required at all times. We kindly ask that you bring your own mask.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Please use the restroom prior to arriving. There are no restrooms on-site.
- There is free curbside parking along E. 7th Street and Crocker Street for 2 hours, please read and abide by the parking signs. However, please avoid parking on the side that we serve, the south side of 7th street between San Pedro and Crocker, as we need thisspace for unloading supplies.
- Please make sure that your vehicle is locked and there are no visible items in sight.
- If you are sick, have a fever, a cough, any other covid 19-related symptoms, or have tested positive for covid 19 in the past 2 weeks, please stay at home. Unfortunately, we are not able to have you serve with us.
- Even though we love animals, animals are not welcome on our serving line.
- Love My Neighbor Foundation does not sign off on community service hours unless the person has been personally referred to us by one of our trusted volunteers.
- No one under the age of eighteen is allowed to volunteer with us unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Lastly, please bring a physical, legible signed copy of the release form that I have attached to this email when you arrive to volunteer. No electronic signatures allowed, please.If you do not have access to a printer, no worries, we will have one for you.
- For groups of 5 or more, please email us to schedule a Thursday to volunteer with us at email@example.com.
- Please check your spam mail if you emailed us and are waiting for a response.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. And, if you can reply to this email confirming your attendance so we may plan ahead, that would be great!Everyone atLove My Neighbor Foundation is looking forward to meeting you soon!Best, LMNF Crew
19 More opportunities with LOVE MY NEIGHBOR FOUNDATION1 Review
About LOVE MY NEIGHBOR FOUNDATION
6535 LANKERSHIM BLVD UNIT 9821, N HOLLYWOOD, CA 91609, US
Establishing a viable and respectable means for homeless individuals to receive the necessities of life as they regain their way back into society. Love My Neighbor, is not just another foundation giving away food, clothes etc. This foundation was established to allow homeless individuals to keep their pride and dignity as they receive food, clothing, shoes, toiletries and spiritual enlightenment. Our volunteers are individuals in the community that realize the plight of the homeless and display such by giving countless hours to ensure their comfort when distributing necessities.
We serve our Skidrow Neighbors every Thursday from 12p-2.
620 East 7th StreetLos Angeles, CA 90021
March 27, 2023