NHQ:DCS - Situational Awareness & Decision Support - Quality Assurance Lead
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - National Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
This position supports the National Headquarters (NHQ) Disaster Service department. This is a 100% virtual (volunteer-from-home) opportunity. The Quality Assurance Volunteer Lead (QA Lead) along with Quality Assurance Analyst volunteers are responsible for assessing the performance of external third-party call agents supporting National Dispatch. The QA Lead and Team will monitor inbound and outbound call responses to assess agent demeanor, accurate data entry, customer service performance, and conformity to dispatch and other call handling policies and procedures. The QA Lead will manage team development activities, participate in team and vendor calibration sessions, and support the implementation of National Dispatch quality assurance procedures.
- Supervise volunteer workforce and facilitate volunteer engagement
- Perform call monitoring and scoring to ensure consistency and accuracy in customer service
- Determine training needs based on call analysis findings and report suggestions to program leadership
- Track the performance of third-party call agents to identify trends and make sure they meet performance goals
- Assist with coaching QA Analysts on calls that do not meet the required standard
- Identify data trends and performance issues
- Generate monthly call review reports and dashboards for senior leadership
- Develop, design, and execute on QA programs in alignment with leadership and organizational priorities.
- Reliable access to resources needed to volunteer 100% virtually
- Previous volunteer supervision experience
- Experience providing onboarding and training to team members
- Previous quality assurance experience
- Previous call center experience
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word) and web browser utilization
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written)
- Minimum 1 year commitment
- Knowledge of other Red Cross DCS programs
- Experience with RC Respond
Must be able to complete National Dispatch Quality Assurance training (part of onboarding)
Length Of Appointment:
Minimum 1 year commitment, renewable
Excellent opportunity to learn more about disaster dispatch and disaster action teams. Growth opportunity to become disaster dispatch subject matter expert or disaster action team member.
About American Red Cross - National Headquarters
431 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 24, 2023
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Group Facilitation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 12 or more hours per week with some evening hours and some business hours.