Home Delivered Meals Driver
ORGANIZATION: Verona Senior Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
Deliver meals to home delivered meals recipients in the town and city of Verona.
- Check in at the Verona Senior Center before your shift.
- Report to the kitchen for your assigned meal route.
- Deliver meals to assigned route.
- If delivering on a Tuesday, will deliver milk with meals.
- Drop off meal at individual’s home.
- Bring back reusable bags.
- Record mileage and number of meals in binder.
- Report any updates or changes to the front desk volunteers.
- Perform other work and projects as requested by Center staff.
- Covid Vaccination.
- Masks must be worn in kitchen and while delivering meals.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Background check.
- Training with RSVP directly.
- Required RSVP paperwork.
- Dependable and accountable.
- Project a pleasant disposition when interacting with seniors, treat others with courtesy and respect, and make everyone feel welcome.
- Delivery of meals must happen between 11 AM - 1 PM.
- Ability to follow RSVP and Senior Center policies and procedures, including maintaining confidentiality.
About Verona Senior Center
108 Paoli Street Verona, Verona, WI 53593, US
Our Mission: To provide resources and services to enhance the lives of area adults ages 55 and over.
Verona Senior Center Vision Statement
Our Vision: A community where seniors are valued, respected, and supported.
Verona Senior Center Values
We offer opportunities for social connections, educational and recreational experiences, and meaningful volunteer experiences.
We incorporate creative ideas in our programming, in our environment, and in our approach to problem-solving.
We welcome diverse abilities, personalities, and populations with a spirit of inclusion, respect, and appreciation for the uniqueness of each individual.
We provide resources and services that encourage independence and self-reliance.
We provide support for the physical, emotional, and educational needs of our participants to encourage health, happiness, and well-being.
108 Paoli StreetVerona, WI 53593
January 20, 2023
- Elder care
- Customer Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training