ORGANIZATION: Gender Freedom Society
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Facebook Manager is responsible for managing the organization's presence on Facebook, with a focus on creating and executing strategies to increase engagement and reach. The Facebook Manager will work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to develop and implement content and advertising campaigns, and will be responsible for creating and scheduling posts, moderating comments and messages, and analyzing performance metrics. The successful candidate will have experience managing Facebook pages and a strong understanding of social media best practices.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase engagement and reach on the organization's Facebook page
- Create and schedule posts, including text, images, and videos
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications team to develop and implement content and advertising campaigns
- Moderating comments and messages, responding to inquiries and providing customer service
- Analyze performance metrics, such as reach, engagement, and conversion rates, and use them to inform and optimize future strategies
- Attend meetings, events, and other functions as needed to represent the organization and advance Facebook goals
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience managing Facebook pages
- Strong understanding of social media best practices and metrics
- Experience with Facebook's advertising platform and Insights
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
About Gender Freedom Society
532 S 15th St, Fort Dodge, IA 50501, US
Gender Freedom Society is an organization focused on the needs of transgender and gender non-conforming people. As a community, GFS provides a safe-space for members to meet other like-minded folks from around the world, engage in peer-to-peer counselling, and be seen and heard for who they truly are. GFS is a resource of information for the Trans/GNC community, to include providing educational resources, local gender-affirming services locations, and local trans-friendly businesses. GFS participates in national and local social activism, and provides space for members to actively plan for activism in their communities.
We are a 501c3 non profit based virtually in the United States. several of our goals include but are not limited to creating resources that do not yet exist to make the lives of people within our community a better one.Speak
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 19, 2023
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems