1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: Gender Freedom Society
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
The Education Manager is responsible for overseeing the organization's educational programs, with a focus on delivering high-quality learning experiences to students. The Education Manager will work closely with program staff, educators, and external partners to design and implement educational programs, and will be responsible for managing the delivery of education services. The successful candidate will have a strong background in education, with experience developing and implementing educational programs and leading teams of educators.
- Lead the development and implementation of the organization's educational programs, including the design of lesson plans, assessments, and instructional materials
- Collaborate with program staff, educators, and external partners to ensure that educational programs align with the organization's mission and goals
- Monitor the effectiveness of educational programs and make adjustments as needed
- Provide ongoing professional development and support to educators to ensure that they are equipped to deliver educational programs effectively
- Maintain relationships with external partners and stakeholders, including schools and other educational organizations
- Attend meetings, events, and other functions as needed to represent the organization and advance educational goals
- Supervise and mentor a team of education staff
- Bachelor's degree in education or a related field
- Master's degree in education or a related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in education, with experience developing and implementing educational programs and leading teams of educators
- Strong background in education, with experience developing and implementing curriculum and leading teams of educators
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
About Gender Freedom Society
2340 SE 10th ST, Des Moines, IA 50315, US
Gender Freedom Society is an organization focused on Transgender and gender non-conforming people. As a community, GFS provides a safe-space for members to meet other like-minded folks from around the world, engage in peer-to-peer counseling, and be seen and heard for who they truly are. GFS is a resource of information for the Trans/GNC community, to include providing educational resources, local gender-affirming services locations, and local trans-friendly businesses. GFS participates in national and local social activism, and provides space for members to actively plan for activism in their communities.
We are a 501c3 non profit based virtually in the United States. several of our goals include but are not limited to creating resources that do not yet exist to make the lives of people within our community a better one.Speak
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 21, 2023
- General Education
- Performance Management
- Adult Education
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Critical Thinking