Help recruit volunteers in Schuylkill County
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
The American Red Cross is over 90 percent volunteer-run. We are looking for volunteer recruiters to help us build our local volunteer teams. Do you enjoy presenting to small groups, speaking with people at events, working on social media posts and communicating with potential volunteers? Join us as we find the individuals who carry out the mission of the Red Cross!
- Assist in the development and implementation of volunteer workforce recruitment activities.
- Recruit volunteers for all lines of service and departments.
- Meets with Volunteer Management team to determine targeted recruitment needs in the region.
- Proactively recruit new volunteers for general and specific volunteer opportunities.
- Recruit current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions.
- Research outreach events and fairs. Reach out to community groups to set up recruitment presentations.
- Plan and carry out recruitment events in communities served by the region, for both identified partner groups and open-call interest meetings.
- Promote volunteer opportunities at community events.
About American Red Cross - Greater Pennsylvania Region
701 Centre Ave., Reading, PA 19601, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross exists to provide compassionate care to those in need. Our network of generous donors, volunteers and employees share a mission of preventing and relieving suffering, here at home and around the world, through five key service areas:
Supporting America's Military Families
Collect lifesaving blood
Health and Safety
Multiple locations Pottsville, PA 17901
February 14, 2024
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Human Resources Recruitment
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8-12 hours per month