3 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Institute For Global Transformation
Please visit the new page to apply.
3 people are interested
The Institute for Global Transformation (IFGT) is seeking an experienced WordPress webmaster.
The IFGT has a large WordPress website. We are in the process of setting up "Ultimate Membership Pro" as a portal for our members. You do not need to be familiar with this program, just willing to learn it.
The IFGT is striving to create a better world for everyone. Our Mission is to support individual transformations in consciousness and in the way humanity interacts with one another so as to bring about positive change in the world, individually and collectively. IFGT values team members who are interested in being a key contributor and assisting our organization to reach new heights.
We are seeking a very special individual who has the skills and vision to realize the potential of the IFGT's impact for good. The right person will bring a mix of an outgoing, enthusiastic, "can do" attitude, business acumen, and a genuine passion for public service. We encourage those who are creative, innovative, and able to easily adapt to apply. The ideal candidates will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
Before responding, please be sure to go to our website at www.theglobaltransformation.org and read through our articles, philosophy page, etc. to be sure you are in alignment with our philosophy, vision, and mission.
Webmaster Scope of Duties:
We seek a talented and self-motivated Webmaster with strong knowledge of WordPress and website content management to provide ongoing support to maintain/update content and troubleshoot any technical problems on our website.
Must be familiar with WP page building themes, with preference for experience with WordPress Bakery or ability to learn this theme builder and can work only with the President of IFGT to handle ordinary web issues and beautify the website
- 2 + years of professional web design experience
- Experience working on various projects, including user interfaces, landing pages, banner ads, and more.
- Strong knowledge of current WordPress standards and functionality
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct issues that arise.
- Self-motivated and end-results focused
- Knowledge of content marketing and SEO is a plus, but not required
About Institute For Global Transformation
4915 Atlanta Hwy., Flowery Branch, GA 30542, US
Create a world where people work together to benefit society and the planet. Provide an arena in which individuals can explore higher consciousness and apply their discoveries in practical ways to uplift and transform their individual lives, the global community and the planet. Create, develop, and implement processes that allow individuals to explore, experience and utilize the oneness of all things. Establish a global network of individuals and organizations who work together to utilize shared higher consciousness and apply it to create a paradigm shift in our approach to global concerns and the upliftment of humanity.
We're comprised of two areas of focus that provide rich environments for the creation of personal and global service projects, retreats, and courses. Principles by which we operate:
- Inner growth and service to humanity is our main purpose.
- Ecological sustainability: Nature is sacred, global warming and ecology are very important.
- Globalism: Realization of the importance of diversity within the oneness of our global community.
- We utilize creative processes designed by participants to provide environments for individuals to engage in finding solutions to the pressing challenges facing humanity and our planet.
- We design local, national, and global service projects that demonstrate how higher states of consciousness can be used in practical ways to benefit humanity and the planet.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 13, 2024
- Website Programming
- Web Design
- Problem Solving
- Must be at least 20
- 2 hours per week