6 people are interested
- Event coordinator
ORGANIZATION: COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
The duties and responsibilities of an Event Coordinator center on planning and managing events of varying sizes and purposes. Coordinators have to understand what it takes to make sure the logistics work out, keep everything within the allocated budget and ensure that the event itself is carried out smoothly. Here are the most essential duties and responsibilities:
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and venues
- Planning event details and aspects, including seating, dining and guests
- Creating reliable financial reports and collecting payments on time
- Remaining under budget with all costs
- Managing events and addressing potential problems that may arise
- Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events
About COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
205 SWALLOW AVE, SEBRING, FL 33870, US
Bringing equality to home ownership, energy and technology, one community at a time! Invest in your community and see Dreams come true!
CDF is a 501c3 certified non-profit organization
Our mission is to provide access to resources, education and training for energy efficient and clean energy opportunities in underserved communities.
By providing home remodeling, clean energy and technology for families with limited resources we believe it will open doors to the green economy. We partnered with incentive providers such as municipalities, financial institutions businesses and contractors to expedite the electrification of all buildings with minimal cost as possible to the owner. Our programs give communities the opportunity to reduce energy bills, increase property values, bridge the digital divide and compete in an emerging economy.
Through our Green Collar Jobs initiative we are focused on developing talent in both technical and trades positions. Harnessing data and developing the latest tools in machine learning and AI, we are poised to fill the gaps in opportunities for access in the energy transition.
With the efforts of a few courageous individuals, together we can clear the path for many.
Programs and initiatives
* Community Restoration Program
* Green Collar Jobs
* Community Learning Centers
Additional diversity, projects, training and initiatives.
One team one dream!
14200 East Alameda AvenueAurora, CO 80012
September 12, 2023
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Event Planning / Management