26 people are interested
Unpaid Intern- Grant writer/ Developer for Youth Nonprofit
ORGANIZATION: Find Community Connection Project
Please visit the new page to apply.
26 people are interested
Find Community Connection Project (FCCP). FFCP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization looking for an intern Grant writer/ Developer for our Youth Nonprofit organization.
Timeline: 3- 6 months
FCCP's mission is to act as a gateway for youth to connect with community leaders through voluntarism, mentorship, internship, and professional development workshops that elevate their personal growth. We strive to support youth by uniting underserved communities through holistic community engagement.
FCCP is seeking interns and volunteers willing to help secure funding for the organization to help support community youth programs and expand services to help advance Youth growth and professional development.
Requirement for Application:
- Cover Letter
- 2 References (recommendation letter if possible)
- Interview to be completed by Zoom
- Grant Writing samples
- Post twice a week on Facebook, Tiktok, Instagram
- Participate in weekly connects with team members
- Attend training and development workshops
- Attend a minimum of one monthly event
- Write and submit high-quality government grant proposals and contract applications, including budget templates.
- Outreach to internal and external parties to create program proposals for government funding opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining a proposal calendar
- Other tasks as may be required
- Proven ability to write succinctly and in a way that appeals to the targeted audience.
- Strong understanding of AP writing style.
- Ability to collaborate effectively to achieve common goals.
- Proven ability to work independently; strong self-motivation and practical time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
About Find Community Connection Project
495 Flatbush avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225, US
Our mission is to empower students to make a positive impact in their communities by connecting them with community leaders through voluntarism, mentorship, internship, and professional development workshops. We aim to inspire young people to engage in meaningful volunteer work, participate in community events, and create lasting connections that will help them grow and develop as individuals and leaders.
At Find Community Connection Project, we believe that every young person has the potential to make a positive impact in their community. Our goal is to provide the resources and support necessary to help them achieve their goals and reach their full potential. Through our various programs and initiatives, we aim to create a community of empowered and engaged young people who are passionate about making a difference in the world. Join us in our mission to inspire and empower the next generation of leaders. Whether you are a student looking for volunteer opportunities, an organization seeking to partner with us, or a community leader interested in sharing your knowledge and expertise, we welcome you to be a part of our community. Together, we can make a positive impact and create a better future for all.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
February 7, 2024
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Grant Writing / Research
- Internships are available for undergraduate, graduate students, and recent graduates who are available for at least 10-20 hours per week for a 3-month long work commitment.