4 people are interested
People Operations Manager (Remote)
ORGANIZATION: ABUSE REFUGE INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
- Are you seeking a volunteer role that affords you an opportunity to gain valuable work experience while being committed to helping further the efforts of ARO’s mission in helping victims of abuse?
- Do you like the flexibility of working within a virtual environment?
- Enjoy interacting globally with others who share the same passion for making a difference?
- Are you interested in the value of developing your skill sets, departmental cross-training, leadership roles, mentoring or the opportunity to excel within your chosen vocation?
Apply with ARO today and join our team of amazing volunteers!
**This is an unpaid volunteer position
The People Operations Manager aids with and facilitates the human resource processes. This role administers volunteer evaluations and acts as liaison for volunteers. This position resolves problems and ensures effective use of plans and positive employee relations. The People Operations team makes sure that certain plans are administered in accordance with federal and state regulations and that plan provisions are followed. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and data entry.
- Oversees a team of People Operations Coordinators.
- Structures and conducts company audits.
- Performs volunteer relations functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Drafts review new policies and integrate them into the volunteer handbook.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a management level role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Be available 15 +hours/week to volunteer.
- Related experience required.
- SHRM-CP credential preferred.
About Abuse Refuge Org:
ARO is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) and we focus our best efforts and practices to assist and help those abused within 13 major areas of abuse, to include but is not limited to: Sexual, Physical, Narcissistic, Psychological, Financial, Bullying, Spousal, Cyber, Child, Elderly, Work Place, Isolation and Self-abuse. To learn more about our mission, go to http://GoARO.org
ARO i s an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We support the LGBTQ-IA+ community and the disabled communities.
For more about our hiring practices, please refer to:
Human Resources - Abuse Refuge Org
About ABUSE REFUGE INC
470 Olde Worthington Road, Suite 200, Westerville, OH 43082, US
Abuse Refuge Org is poised to be the definitive leader in the Abuse Care Industry. Ours is to "Breathe Life". We strive to grant victims clarity of their past and the present as well as to the many and multiple Abused Victims so they can proceed with their futures "Scot Free" from their woes and their tortures. We advance these victims closer and closer towards recovery. We look at the whole person well being, protection, therapy, and outcome.
To penetrate and overwhelm every aspect, from recognition, treatment, staffing, and guidance within the Abuse Care Industry. Further, our goal is to standardize "Whole personal conceptual treatment" throughout the Abuse Care Industry and to further develop a recognized and respected path to wellness. Ours is not to reinvent the wheel rather identify the metrics, reorient the existing components and define an ameliorated journey towards recovery and wellness.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 18, 2022
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Diversity
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Assistance
- People Skills
- Must be at least 18
- 15+ hours/week