2 people are interested
Volunteer Development Associate: Corporate Partnership (Major Gifts)
ORGANIZATION: Save the Water, Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Are you interested in learning the ins and outs of nonprofit development in a challenging and rewarding environment? Are you excited about the opportunity to work with smart and talented individuals across the world? Does working remotely on your own schedule excite you? Check out www.savethewater.org ! At Save the Water(tm), our mission is to conduct scientific water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water and to raise public awareness.If you are able to volunteer 5 hours per week, we would like to talk to you! Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Save the Water(tm) is seeking a Development Associate: Corporate Partnership (Major Gifts) to build and grow the organization’s presence through fundraising and engagement efforts from corporate foundations support. This is an excellent opportunity to develop a career in nonprofits and/or fundraising development by seeing how it all works in a creative, dynamic environment. This is an unpaid & remote volunteer opportunity and project leaders must be responsive to emails within 48 hours.
What you will be responsible for....
- Provide project and administrative support.
- Build a network of relevant contacts, and stay informed on current initiatives and activities.
- Review and track funds and report on use of gifts, as assigned.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of events and donor cultivation, as needed.
- Retrieve information about prospects and donors and update records.
- Update and maintain donor information in the development database and incorporate data from other sources in a timely manner.
- Assist in the creation of fundraising materials for donor meetings and events.
- Should be able to attend virtual team meetings as scheduled in the EST timezone.
Apply Now if you have....
- Associates degree completed or equivalent work experience (6 months to 1-year full time paid corporate/non - profit work experience).
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work efficiently, juggle tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and achieve goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a wide range of people.
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
About Save the Water, Inc.
"All Positions are Virtual", Plantation, FL 33322, US
The mission of Save The Water™ is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impact.
Save the Water(tm) is a U.S.-based nonprofit organization whose mission is to conduct water research to identify and remove harmful contaminants in water, and to raise public awareness about water contamination and its health impacts.
Our volunteers are diverse professionals from all over the world bringing their knowledge and experience to STW(tm) because we care deeply about our communities and water resources. We learn and collaborate in an open and empowering work environment to find long-term solutions to the water contamination problem. Our vision is "Contamination free, healthy water for all"
To learn more about Save the Water(tm) , please visit www.savethewater.org
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 11, 2022
- Verbal / Written Communication
- We need your commitment to volunteer 5 hours per week.