Over-the-Phone Patient Support
ORGANIZATION: Stillwater Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
Only four spots available.
Tuck-in volunteers are available to contact patients/families by phone to preparing patients for evenings or weekends. In addition, these volunteers provide emotional support as appropriate.
Due to the vulnerable nature of our patients, all volunteers must successfully complete a background check and provide documentation for the following vaccinations:
- State or federal identification (Current driver's license or Passport)
- Chickenpox/Varicella vaccination record or titer
- Influenza vaccination (unless declined)
- Hep B (unless declined- sign declination)
- MMR (vaccination or titer)
- Tdap (vaccination/booster within 10 years)
- COVID-19 vaccine record (or sign our waiver)
- TB test results
About Stillwater Hospice
2730 W Agua Fria Fwy, Suite 200, Phoenix, AZ 85027, US
Our mission is to serve our patients and their loved ones with dignity and respect by providing compassionate care and the highest level of clinical excellence.
Stillwater Hospice was founded with one goal in mind: provide our patients and their families with dignity, respect, and the highest level of clinical excellence. With mostly word of mouth, we are a fast growing hospice known for being conscientious and thorough in the delivery of our services. We invite you to join us as a volunteer and providing compassionate emotional care to those on life's most difficult journey.
2730 West Agua Fria FreewaySuite 200Phoenix, AZ 85027
December 8, 2022
- Elder care
- Office Reception
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours a week (or six, if working two 3-hour shifts)
- Agree to our organizational policies, including confidentiality, HIPAA, and appropriate boundaries.