6 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: SCORE SE Wisconsin
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
SCORE is a nonprofit, volunteer organization that helps small businesses succeed through free one-on-one mentoring and small group educational sessions. By working with SCORE you immediately benefit your community by improving your local economy through small business success.
We are looking for a volunteer Membership Director for the SE Wisconsin Chapter. As the Membership Director you would lead the recruiting and membership functions of the chapter, serve on the Executive Committee, and lead the membership team. Most of the volunteer work can be completed remotely and at your convenience. Estimated time commitment is 5-10 hours per week.
Duties of the Membership Director include:
- Serve on the Executive Committee (EC) helping establish and monitor progress toward goals, provide direction and establishing culture for the chapter.
- Recruit and onboard new volunteers, ensuring a match with experience and mentoring ability to client needs.
- Attend and participate in monthly chapter meetings.
- Support members to create an engaged and energized volunteer team.
- Represent the chapter at client and community events as able and interested.
- A people person interested in meeting potential volunteers to learn about their experience and assess their fit with SCORE mentoring.
- Well-organized to manage multiple onboarding volunteers simultaneously.
- Technical skills should include: Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Google Drive and Gmail. Experience in Salesforce helpful but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Visit https://sewisconsin.score.org/volunteer to learn more about volunteering with SCORE and to submit your application. Please mention your interest in the Membership Director role in your application. Need more information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About SCORE SE Wisconsin
310 W Wisconsin Avenue, #585, Milwaukee, WI 53203, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops. The SE Wisconsin Chapter was named the 2024 Chapter of the Year.
For nearly 60 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
310 W Wisconsin Avenue#585Milwaukee, WI 53203
February 12, 2024
- Executive Admin
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Professional Development
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5 to 8 hours a week at your convenience