In Monroe County (NY), all it takes is your smile at Red Cross blood drives.
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
Please visit the new page to apply.
BLOOD DONOR AMBASSADORS -- Only requires your welcoming smile!
Manage the registration sign-in desk at community blood drives, welcoming potential blood donors, thanking them, and making for a more positive experience for everybody involved! Once trained, you only sign up for drives in your neighborhood and on your schedule, with most Ambassadors helping one-or-two shifts per month, each shifts about 4-5 hours Monday-Friday during normal business hours.
- Greece Blood Center @ Buckman's Plaza, 2590 W. Ridge Rd., Greece, NY 14626
- Henrietta Blood Center, 825 John Street, West Henrietta, NY 14586
- Perinton Hills Blood Center @ Perinton Hills Shopping Center, 687 Moseley Rd., Fairport, NY 14450
About American Red Cross of Southeastern PA - Headquarters
2221 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the POWER OF VOLUNTEERS and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross offers a wide variety of volunteer opportunities -- including:
- Biomedical/Blood Services as an Screener, Ambassador or Driver
- Disaster Cycle Services as a Responder (locally and/or nationally) or Recovery Caseworker
- Emergency Preparedness as a Smoke Alarm Installer or Youth Educator
- Community Outreach
- Volunteer Services
- Service to the Armed Forces
Multiple locations West Henrietta, NY 14586
December 16, 2022
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training