6 people are interested
Social Media Lead
ORGANIZATION: CROSSING PARTY LINES INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Social Media Lead reports to: Top Leadership
Love social media? We do, too, but we have been too busy helping folks cross party lines to create a presence online. Make a difference as a social media and community manager. Choose your channel and bring it to life.
Really, take your pick:
Or make the case for a channel of your choice.
- Develop and implement social media brand strategies
- Design campaigns to build brand awareness
- Turn your channel into an active community
- Oversee day-to-day management of YOUR social channel
- Coordinate incoming messages and engage with followers
- Curate and create compelling content (image/basic video)
- Design and analyze metrics
- Proficient in the platform you choose.
- Ability to use hashtags to make the biggest impact.
- Enthusiastic about the Crossing Party Lines mission.
- Familiarity with CANVA recommended.
- Graphics for weekly topics will be provided, ready to post.
- Social media kits will be provided for campaigns run in collaboration with other groups in the field.
- For all other campaigns, this volunteer will work directly with the Executive Director.
- Minimum of 2 hours per week
- 6 month or more anticipated commitment
About CROSSING PARTY LINES INC
57 W 57TH ST 4TH FL, NEW YORK, NY 10019, US
The Crossing Party Lines mission is to create open dialogue between Americans with dissimilar ideologies in order to increase tolerance, build communities and encourage civic engagement. We serve all Americans, regardless of socioeconomic status / ethnicity / politics / age / gender / religion.
Crossing Party Lines (CPL) provides opportunities, training, and support for civil, respectful discourse between Americans with dissimilar ideologies. Our primary offering is the CPL meetup: regularly scheduled, facilitated meetings to which all are welcome. At our meetups, attendees discuss current hot topics while facilitators focus the meetings to teach and model skills and create a safe space for members to:
- Be heard by and listened to by people with different political views.
- Express views without negative repercussions.
- Learn from one another through active listening.
- Develop curiosity about perspectives that may be new and unfamiliar to them.
- Find connection with members who espouse different views.
- Develop skills required for civil, respectful discourse.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 21, 2023
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18