2 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Zion World Wide Mission Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Zion World Wide Mission Inc, is an international non-profit organization supporting low and no-income individuals within our communities. Zion is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Bookkeeper to monitor the finances of our growing company. On a daily basis, you will record all financial transactions, including cash payments, into the correct general ledger and verify that they are accurate. You will also be responsible for support in maintaining our financial records, support in completing required tax forms, support in processing payroll, and generating regular reports for upper management. Our ideal candidate has experience working as a professional Bookkeeper and experience managing large bank accounts.
- Establishing different accounts
- Maintaining records of financial transactions by posting and verifying
- Defining bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Developing systems to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts
- Maintaining subsidiary accounts by posting, verifying and allocating transactions
- Reconciling entries to balance subsidiary accounts
- Maintaining a balanced general ledger
- Preparing a trial balance for the accountants
- Preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing accounting for information
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements
- Monitoring for variances from the projected budget
- Advising management on compliance needs
- Assisting in financial activities such as monitoring payroll and generating invoices
Building an Effective Team.
- Work closely with our management and staff to create, analyze and keep compliant with required reports and documents
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships via highly organized and strong verbal/written communication skills
- Take personal initiative in a group setting while prioritize and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent work relations and customer service skills
- Exceptional work ethic and strict adherence to company policies and goals
- Ability to work flexible hours and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks given
- Proven bookkeeping experience with 2+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with an excellent grasps of numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Degree in business administration, accounting, finance or relevant field preferred
- Understanding of industry benchmarks in accounting best practices
- Knowledge of industry-standard accounting frameworks
- Deep understanding of accounting principles
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel or any other spreadsheet
- Comfortable dealing with complex data
- Establishing accounts
- Developing standards
STOKED IF YOU HAVE THIS TOO
Knowledge of Zion World Wide Mission, Inc. and/or Zion Thrift Store.
Outgoing, enthusiastic and mindful of others.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, twisting, turning, pushing, pulling, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, climbing and typing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh between 10-50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
For more information call our office at: 864-932-3165
About Zion World Wide Mission Inc
108 Shaw St., Greenville, SC 29609, US
OUR MISSION:(in USA) Provide vital social services to Low and Non Income people, regardless of their religion, social or economic background and to improve lives of individuals, families and the community. Our Mission (International) Is To evangelize, support the needy children and to improve the conditions of life of the most underprivileged around the World in the domain of health, education, nutrition and agriculture.
Zion undertakes the duty of working with the community at large through Churches and organizations in promoting unity, helping each person become an Agent of transformation, developing in each one the same solidarity and responsibility in the World.
3229 West Blue Ridge DriveGreenville, SC 29611
September 18, 2023
- Financial Auditing
- ETC / Tax Assistance
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Critical Thinking
- We need your valued commitment to work with us.
- Ethical, Organized, Numbers Person, Works Well With Others