9 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Libertas Home
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
Libertas Home is seeking a dedicated, responsible Lead Designer to develop the entire design direction & strategy for the organization. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role is an exciting opportunity for a graphic designer who would like to have a large amount of influence and agency on the branding and creative direction of Libertas Home.
- Strategizing the entire Design direction of Libertas Home
- Designing graphics for the Marketing team and other stakeholders as needed, from large-scale artwork for campaigns to small digital ads
- Developing and rolling out a brand book
- Collaborating with a variety of other Marketing team members to fulfill the graphics needs of various campaigns, from large-scale brand campaigns to ad-hoc small digital ads
- Design print materials as well as digital material
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design.
- Has portfolio/examples of recent design work in multiple channels (print/digital/merch etc.
- Highly organized and cross-functional collaborator
Overview - Libertas Home
About Our Organization
Libertas Home is a growing nonprofit based in Northern Virginia. We are dedicated to seeing the eradication of modern day slavery. Our goal is to provide a safe home in Northern Virginia for girls who are survivors of sex trafficking to enable them to create a new life for themselves.
We are looking for dedicated individuals to add to our marketing team who can commit to minimum 6 months of service, with very flexible hours (minimum 2 hr/week).
Requirements for Volunteers
- Support of our values. We believe in honesty, integrity, compassion, grace, and supporting each other.
- Support of our vision to end trafficking. We are not in this to make a career, but to help others. The goal is to end trafficking.
- Support of our prevention programs. We believe that preventing child sexual abuse and sex trafficking starts by fostering healthy families, helping vulnerable children gain self-worth, and cutting off the demand of pornography.
Volunteer Commitment Expectations:
- Can commit 2+ hr/week to volunteer, for minimum 6 months
- Short weekly meeting with Marketing Director (virtual).
- Collaboration with other teammates via Slack/email, as needed
About Libertas Home
P.O. Box 6117, Arlington, VA 22206, US
Our mission is to provide a Christ-centered safe home for girls who are survivors of trafficking and to provide Biblical resources to strengthen the families in our community.
Our vision is to see survivors in our home thrive in creating a new life for themselves and to see the end of sexual exploitation in the DC/MD/VA area.
It is our vision to see our community actively investing in children’s lives through parenting, mentoring, fostering, and adopting. We believe that every child deserves good parents, a happy childhood, and a loving home.
It is our vision to see our community actively protecting children from predators, both in person and online. We believe that those who are able to identify evil are more likely to be able to prevent it.
It is our vision is to see families and trafficking victims free from the devastating effects of pornography. We believe that true societal growth can only be achieved when men protect women and children.
OUR VALUES: Compassionate, Comprehensive, Community-Oriented, Coordinated, Christ-centered.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 4, 2024
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
- Marketing Analytics
- 2 hours a week for a minimum of 6 months.Weekly short meetings with the Marketing Director