ORGANIZATION: Free Juice
Please visit the new page to apply.
Free Juice is a nonprofit organization accelerating diversity in the photography industry through mentorship; headquartered in Houston. Our mentorship program is primarily remote and networking events will serve BIPOC students and photo enthusiasts in Houston, New York, Atlanta, and Los Angeles.
We are seeking a grants officer to oversee our grant application and submission processes. This person will also work with/assign grants to our volunteers.
Our ideal candidate:
* Has 2+ years of nonprofit experience
* Has 1 or more years of experience applying to or drafting grants
* Has experience managing projects to completion (including assigning, recruiting, creating goals and deadlines)
* Is a self-starter and can interpret our organization's strategies and objectives into actionable steps
If this is you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Free Juice
P.O. Box 1703, Humble, TX 77347, US
Accelerating diversity in photography through mentorship; we are the architects of the future for the industry.
Free Juice, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit created by forward-thinking innovator Allison Retina Stewart, is influencing equity in the photography industry through mentorship of black and POC professionals following the dream of advancing a passion for photography into a thriving career. Free Juice will be by your side with networking, resources, and guidance through each step of your journey into this incredible industry. Your challenges resonate deeply with us, and we want to support you as you attain your degree and build your brand (up to ten years post-grad).
Together we will disrupt the industry and accelerate diversity.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 18, 2022
- Grant Writing / Research
- Project Management
- 2-3 hours per week (30 minute to check-in with and assign volunteers, 30-min prep beforehand, 1-2 hours to create weekly strategies and goals)